IF YOUR STUDENT(S) HAVE EVER PREVIOUSLY BEEN ENROLLED IN THE PRINCETON PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT, PLEASE CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE GRADE-LEVEL REGISTRAR BEFORE COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS.
Pre-K through Grade 8: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 9 through12: email@example.com
1. Select the online registration forms link in the first sentence of the first paragraph on the Registration web page.
2. Complete the initial online registration form which collects cursory demographic information. Within a 10-minute window after submitting this initial page, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions and the student Access ID and password needed to continue the online registration process. If you are enrolling more than one student, you will have to complete the Pre-registration page for each student to create the unique Access ID and password for each student to add them to your Parent Portal account and complete their registration forms.
3. Follow the instructions within the email. Please note that:
- If you do not already have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, you will need to create one to be able to continue the registration process.
- If you do already have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, you should log in and use the Access ID and password provided to add the new student to your existing account.
- If you need assistance with either creating a new account or accessing an existing account, please send an email to the Parent Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
4. Once you are logged into your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, select Forms from the left menu bar to proceed through a series of forms to complete the online pre-registration process.
5. After you have finished completing the online forms you will be contacted by the appropriate grade-level registrar to produce the required documentation to complete the enrollment verification process.
6. After meeting with the district registrar you will need to contact the school secretary to schedule an appointment to create a class schedule and obtain other pertinent information.
7. If your child(ren) qualify for transportation, you will be contacted by the district Transportation Department with the bus stop information for your student.