Utility Container

Address Change

Princeton Public Schools

Central Registration 

Students Who Are Moving Within Princeton Public Schools District:

If you move within Princeton, you must notify Central Registration of the move. You will be asked to provide an original copy of your new lease or deed and updated secondary documents. If you move to a neighborhood with a different school assignment, your child will be required to transfer to that school.

PreK - 8

9 - 12


Click here to search school assigned to your address.