The Learning Commons exists to foster independent reading, collaborative learning, study, inquiry, exploration, and the creation of knowledge in its many forms. The Learning Commons supports and enhances the curriculum of Princeton High School while creating lifelong readers and learners. We provide access to current, engaging, and appropriate informational resources, pleasure reading selections, technology, in-service training, and as-needed support to ensure that all students, teachers, and staff members are effective users and creators of ideas and knowledge.
Search PHS-LC's Resources
PHS-LC's EDS Research Box.
Search books, eBooks, OverDrive, and DVD/videos
Tell Us What You're Reading
- What To Do If You Are Sick (US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention)
- Tips for Staying at Home if You Are Sick (UK National Health Service)
- 7 Ways to Avoid Misinformation During the Coronavirus Pandemic (Politifact)
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Mythbusters (World Health Organization)
- List of Free Activities for Kids During School Closings (Kids Activities Blog)
- How to Manage Anxiety and Isolation During Quarantine (Anxiety and Depression Association of America)
- PPS Information on Remote Learning
We are operating on the PHS hybrid/remote schedule with hours Mon-Thurs: 8am-1pm, as feasible. Please see the LC Canvas Course for more detailed information.
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Friday
Looking for a podcast?
Please see instructions on the LC Canvas Course's Accessing Digital Books and Resources button.
Over 6,000 OverDrive eBooks and AudioBooks available with Sora Student Accounts
There are more than 5,000 OverDrive eBooks/AudioBooks, including fiction, popular non-fiction, college/test prep, classics, and sensitive topics for you to borrow directly and anonymously for reading on your digital device: computer, eReader, tablet, smart phone.
Princeton Public Library
All students and faculty are eligible for a free PPL card.
Visit the Princeton Public Library.