This summer Princeton High School will offer its traditional online summer workshops to prepare for the college application process. The workshops include essay writing and SAT reviews. The deadline to apply is Monday, May 31.
Evolution of a College Essay ($250)
This is a five-day workshop available to incoming juniors and seniors only where students will complete all steps in creating a college essay from prewriting through production of a final draft.
SAT Review Program for Math or Verbal ($250 per course)
Verbal: This 7-day workshop reviews grammar, vocabulary, sentence completions, critical reading, and essay writing.
Math: This 5-day workshop reviews basic concepts of math from Algebra through Algebra II.
Tips for Registration of Summer Workshops
- Students can choose more than one program. Please be cognizant of dates and times selected since program duration times vary.
- Students should choose a date and time for each program. Schedules will be created once enrollment is completed. A minimum number of students is necessary for the courses to be held.
- Student-athletes should choose programs before pre-season begins.
- We will make every effort to accommodate choices selected.
This program will be online this summer. Please drop off checks c/o Margaret Conway in the main office.
- Princeton High School News