● 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm on the PHS front lawn and front of campus, front courtyard
COVID Precautions and Safety and Security
● Masks optional - outdoor ceremony; there will be no indoor ceremony. Inclement weather plan:
- Depending on the severity of the weather and when it is happening, move the ceremony forward by 1 to1.5 hours and then continue with the ceremony on the front lawn.
- If the weather remains severe well into the planned graduation time, then move the ceremony to the next day at 10 AM. If weather is severe the next morning, adjust to have the ceremony later in the day or early evening depending on the weather clearing.
● Student seating - 15 rows deep and 14 chairs on each side of the middle aisle for 28 chairs across
● Seats with three (3) feet of space between them as much as possible depending on the location and space availability on the front lawn. Applicable for Class of 2022, faculty and staff, and priority seating for families
● Family groups will be encouraged to maintain physical distancing from other family groups
● Hand-sanitizing stations
● Six building monitors
● PHS Administration present
● Princeton Police and Princeton Fire in attendance
● Students who are in the first five days of COVID infection may not participate in the commencement; his/her/their name(s) will be read aloud still.
● Students who are in days 6 to 10 of COVID infection must wear a mask even though we are outdoors.
- Princeton High School News