Utility Container

Requesting A Transcript

FOR CURRENT STUDENTS: All grades and GPAs can be viewed in PowerSchool under Historic Grades.

If you still need a transcript, please request it through the Counseling Office.

Please fill out this form - Current Student Transcript Release Form 

and submit it to:

Daniel North last names A - L

Lori Scala last names M - Z

For 12th Graders - Senior waiver form.


FOR PAST GRADUATES ONLY:  Please Click the Link below

records request