Setting Up Naviance
Please note: To set up the Student Naviance Account, you will need to know the student's Princeton High School 8-digit ID number. This number is the Naviance Registration Code.The ID number can be found on the Student ID card, or on Powerschool's Demographics page under "Student Number".
Student Naviance Account
- Navigate to the Naviance Website
- Click on the "I need to register" link on the right hand side of the page
- Enter your Registration Code (Princeton High School Student 8-digit ID number)
- Enter email address and create password
Add Parent Information
- Log-in using the student account information (email and password)
- Click on "About Me"
- Click on "My Account"
- Click on "Parents/Guardians"
- Click on the Pink Plus sign
- Add parent information
- Click on "Save"