This page provides students with resources for the 2020-2021 school year including technology instructions for PPS Link, Canvas, district one-to-one laptops for students and email support. Also included are school schedules and resources for student health.
Supporting Student Health and Well-being
The health and well-being of our students is one of our school district's most important priorities. The district continues to strive to have a positive impact on the social/emotional learning and mental health of all students, and to educate the community about sleep,nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, and drugs and alcohol. The Challenge Success movement has been a key resource providing national context for the focus on well-being. The district also partners with Corner House and other local organizations in an effort to support best practices to protect our learning environments and students well-being. Please review the resources below for useful information.
Creating A Healthier Culture of Education
- Making Caring Common: Resources for Families
- Turning the Tide I: Inspiring Concern for Others and the Common Good Through College Admissions
- Turning the Tide II: How Parents and High Schools Can Cultivate Ethical Character and Reduce Distress in The College Admissions Process
Whole Child Education
- Vaping: What You Need to Know - Corner House presents this informative lecture and panel discussion featuring Dr. Linda Richter from the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse. Watch the video.
- NJSBA's Video Series: Vaping 101 -With a growing number of students participating in vaping – smoking e-cigarettes often laced with addictive nicotine and sweet flavors — the New Jersey School Boards Association is offering resources to help inform parents and educators about the phenomenon of vaping. Watch the eight part video series.
Learn More About E-cigarettes
Mental Health Support
You can talk to trained counselors 24/7:
Text: START to 678678
(24/7, TEXT or CALL): 888-222-2228
TransLifeline 877-565-8860 (10am-4am)
If you need crisis support, text NAMI to 741741