Families of rising Pre-K through 2nd grade students are invited to a special information session to learn about Princeton Public School’s Dual Language Immersion program in English and Spanish at Community Park Elementary School. Community Park is now accepting applications for students in preK, Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2. The program is open to all PPS families.
The event will take place Sunday, May 21, from 3-4 PM, at Community Park School, 372 Witherspoon Street, and is free and open to the whole family (childcare will be provided).
This month, JP students and staff will be busy with many academic and extra-curricular endeavors. To name a few:
- Grade-level residence that are sponsored by our PTO will begin in grade 5.
- The Winter Band Concert will take place at Jp on Wednesday, January 25, at 6:30 PM
- The Winter Choir Concert will take place at JP on Thursday, January 26, at 6:30 PM.
- Photo Re-Take Day will take place on Tuesday, January 10. If you have any questions, please call the main office and speak with Michele Cowell.
- Winter Club Sign-Ups are coming soon! Be on the look-out for information in the next week or two.
Please join us in welcoming our new PPS therapy dog, Tiger, who will be working at all four elementary schools on a rotating basis once he is fully trained.To select the right dog for the elementary schools, Ms. Sarah Moore, PPS Supervisor of Elementary Education, worked with a Golden Doodle breeder that has experience in training and placing dogs in therapeutic settings. Once Tiger completes his full course of training, which may take the remainder of this school year, he will join Ms. Moore at the elementary schools as an official therapy dog, rotating through the schools on a weekly basis.