December 13, 2021
Dear PPS Families,
PPS and the Princeton Department of Health are sponsoring a free vaccination clinic from 4-8 PM on Tuesday, Dec. 21, at 45 Stockton Street, near Monument Hall. To sign up for a vaccination or a booster shot, please use this link.
- The Pfizer vaccination will be available for students ages 5 to 11. If students received their first vaccination on Nov. 30, they can receive the second vaccination on Dec. 21.
- Pfizer vaccinations will also be available for students ages 12-18.
- Vaccinations for adults, including booster shots, will be available.
- If you have signed up your student, ages 5 to 11, for a vaccination, they will receive Pfizer/Pediatric Pfizer, which is the only brand authorized for minors.
- Please upload your vaccination card (see instructions below) after your child has received both shots.
- Boosters will be offered to anyone who is eligible, ages 16 and up. (Those who have had Pfizer or Moderna are eligible for a booster dose 6 months after their second dose. Those who received J & J are eligible 2 months after their initial vaccination.)
- Please remember that you or your child are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the 2nd vaccine.
If you have any questions about boosters or upcoming Princeton Health Department clinics please email Julie Venema at email@example.com.
Transportation Information for 45 Stockton Street (formerly Senior Resource Center)
The free Muni Bus runs from 9 AM - Noon and 1PM-5PM on Tuesdays.
Tiger Transit(Princeton University's bus which is free for everyone stops nearby on Nassau Street.)
Vaccination Card Upload Instructions
To keep students safe and to facilitate contact tracing, we ask that parents upload their student's vaccination card into our existing Student Information System, PowerSchool after the student's second shot.
- Contact tracing requires PPS nurses to inquire about each student's vaccination status.
- If a student is named a "close contact," the student will not need to quarantine or miss school if they are in fact vaccinated.
PPS will maintain student confidentiality. Only staff directly involved in contact tracing will have access to vaccination status.
Please see the directions below which are provided in both English and Spanish.
- District News