Robo Cup Junior USA will be held on Sunday, May 21, at Princeton High School. May 7 is the registration deadline. May 14 is the deadline for Engineering Journal and TDP submissions.
The RoboCupJunior USA competition challenges students up to 19 years old to work collaboratively as a team to design, create, and code robots to solve problems.
- The competition is divided into three leagues - Soccer, Rescue, and OnStage.
- The robots are fully autonomous, using sensors to explore the world around them and make decisions without human intervention.
- The competition is open to students with any level of experience, and teams can use any tool or technology they want, from modifying preexisting robotics kits to building everything from scratch. Winning teams may be eligible to participate in the RoboCupJunior International Competition, which is a part of RoboCup, the largest robotics and artificial intelligence competition in the world.
- RoboCup is organized by RoboCup Federation each summer. RoboCup 2023 will be held July 4-10 in Bordeaux, France. Last year, 36 countries from around the world were represented at the RoboCupJunior International Competition.
RoboCupJunior USA 2023 will host FIVE competitions
- Rescue Line
- Rescue Maze
- New Rescue Simulation
- New Rescue Simulation for Primary Level (USA Only; Ages 9 to 13)
- Soccer Lightweight
- Soccer Standard (Open)
- Soccer Entry Challenge
- Primary level
- Secondary level
- District News
- Princeton High School