Happy New Year and welcome back!
All PPS students will be remote through January 11. Hybrid learning will resume on January 12. Please remember to fill out the online Health Screening form starting on Monday, January 4.
Princeton High School
- All PHS students will follow the remote schedule through January 11.
- The PHS remote schedule begins at 9 AM.
- Once PHS returns to the hybrid schedule, Fridays will continue to be all remote and instruction will occur from 9 AM - 2 PM, including by Peer Group & Community Service.
- The PHS hybrid schedule starts January 12. The hybrid schedule starts at 8:20 AM and ends at 1 PM, except for Fridays.
- Please refer to the updated calendar. January 11 is a Professional Development day and PHS will follow the Friday F day schedule with no office hours taking place in the afternoon.
- Monday, January 18: All PPS schools are closed for MLK Day.
Princeton Unified Middle School
PUMS will be all remote until Tuesday, January 12.
All students are remote from January 4 through January 11. Hybrid learning will resume on Tuesday, January 12. Here is the schedule for the next two weeks:
Monday, January 4 – School resumes. All students will follow the remote schedule through Monday, January 11.
Monday, January 11: This is a Professional Development Day and the Littlebrook will follow the Wednesday Remote Schedule.
Tuesday, January 12: Hybrid (In-Person) Instruction for Cohort A ; follow Tuesday Hybrid schedule.
Wednesday, January 13: Hybrid (In-Person) Instruction for Cohort A; follow the Monday Hybrid Schedule
Thursday, January 14: Hybrid (In-Person) Instruction for Cohort B; follow the Thursday Hybrid Schedule
Friday, January 15: Hybrid (In-Person) Instruction for Cohort B; follow the Friday Hybrid Schedule
Monday, January 18: Schools Closed for MLK Day
- District News